CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Best cookie cutters EVER!

Our sweet friends Betsey and Rich brought this awesome train full of cookie cutters to Shea the other day (Henry! now you and Shea match again!) He thinks it's the coolest toy he's ever had and has been carrying it around for 2 days straight now. I guess what's not to love about a cool case you can put anything in that also has moving wheels and a latch that locks your treasures in safe, right? So yesterday after I bribed and then pried them out of Shea's little hand, we made and decorated these awesome cookies with our cool new cookie cutters. We had a blast and a few of the cookies turned out photo worthy so here you go - yesterday's mom and me project. Thanks again Betsey and Rich! We love these!!

3 comments:

  1. The cookies tasted delicious too! Thanks so much Flood Family, we sure love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh..I want some of those!! Where did she get them??

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some S-w-e-e-t lookin' cookies!
    I can't wait to be there! Give my boy a hug from Gma

    ReplyDelete