CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Holi festival

I can't believe we took the kids to this.  My stroller, 2 months later is still disgusting and color stained.  The laundry afterward was hideous and all the bathtubs had to be seriously scrubbed.  So, with that out of the way - it was a riot!!  Clare was completely not thrilled to have color thrown on her and spent most of the time hiding under the stroller and frowning.  She got over it before we left and ended up having a lot of fun.   Shea, Chris and Fionn were in heaven the entire time.  I think we'll definitely go again.





3 comments:

  1. I went for my first time this year too! I loved how you could throw stuff at people and they would say thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uegghh. Gross. Glad it was you.

    ReplyDelete