CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

THE POTTY CHAIR!!!


SHEA WENT POTTY IN THE POTTY CHAIR! I can't believe my baby is big enough for this but we think he might be ready since he's been crying lately when he has poopies. He got this adorable potty chair two days ago. He LOVES it. The first day he sat on it for hours (about every five minutes he'd say, "Shea go potty." "Shea sit potty chair.") He's been on it so much the past two days that he can repeat every phrase the chair says: Good Job! Way to Go! All Done!
Yeah Shea - you big boy!!

4 comments:

  1. That is the cutest potty chair ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!! He is not even 2 yet. What a smartie pants!!! Good luck with it! Love the chair too! Let me know if you like training with it better than the toilet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS!! I'll be needing tips from you on how to potty train a boy...in about 2 years, though. GOOD LUCK!!

    ReplyDelete