CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Naughty!

I guess the wall is my fault. I wrote her name and the date on the wall where I'd marked her 18 month height. Stupidly, I didn't wait until she wasn't watching. I didn't think anything about it.
I turned my back and found her addition to my wall...
I guess I just need to consider myself lucky that this is the first time my walls have ever been colored on!! How did I know it would be Clare?? :-)
Not even 4 hours later she found where I kept the markers, and made herself "pretty." She loves to watch mommy put on her makeup and LOVES when I let her put on "lips." So hey, the marker was pink. She was sooo happy about this. She thought she looked just lovely! :-)



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're lucky it wasn't a permanent marker, Magic Erasers work great for crayons and normal markers. It's so hard to get upset when they are as darn cute as yours! love, sr. dalby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny, I did the exact same thing (w/the same results) with Adam back in the day. We parents really aren't that smart sometimes. ...And Adam would be so jealous of Batman Shea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clare does look lovely! Seriously, that's quite the make-up job for someone just over 18 months. She's got raw talent!

    ReplyDelete