CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

35 ??? !!!


Seriously? Is this possible? I can't believe I'm 35. I never imagined myself this old. Ugh!! I've been bugged about this birthday, until today that is. I got the most gorgeous flowers from Chris. The card said, "Happy Birthday, I love you. These are just the first of 35 gifts that will come over the course of the next few days. 35 doesn't sound so bad now does it?" Nope! I do think that 35 gifts might just get me through this birthday. :-) Can't wait to get my $70 gift card at Disneyland tomorrow, open some more cute, thoughtful gifts and then go to PF with my fam. Happy 35th to me! :-)

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so old, I won't be 35 for another 2 months :) I may have to get me one of those t-shirts, though....

    Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a wonderful husband. I hope you have a great day. We miss you guys and would have loved going to Wait Wait with you,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Jenna! I hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How thoughtful and romantic! Happy Birthday, Jenna! Sounds like today and the next several days will all be magical!

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy birthday, jenna! you definitely don't look like you're 35. enjoy today & the next 34 days! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there...happy birthday. We luv you tons:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hear ya, Jenna. I keep having to redo the math in my head thinking "I'm seriously 35?" SERIOUSLY?

    ReplyDelete