CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 29, 2012

Family

All of this because 1 and 2 fell in love.

It's pretty amazing.  I could stare at this photo for hours.  My sweet grandpa numbered us all years  ago and makes sure to let each new addition to the family know their numbers, so it's fitting that we each got a shirt with our numbers.  I love that I'm 10 in all this madness, I came along even before most of my aunt's and uncle's spouses.  We were only missing a few of us.  Even two week old number 77 was there.  And my cute cousin was holding the number 78 onesie over her 8 month belly.  I love all these people and am so grateful to be a part of them.  Thanks Mom, Dee and everyone else for such a wonderful vacation!!!


4 comments:

  1. This is so awesome!I'm so going to do this with my family. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea and a grand picture!
    Cheryl (Jacy's mom!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ADORE this! What a fantastic idea and I love seeing all the good looking people in your family. What fun!

    ReplyDelete