CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Best Wife Ever!



I just made my FIRST from scratch, fresh herbs, tons of fresh veggies (including parsnips - which, since I had NO idea what a parsnip was, I had to ask the old lady next to me in the produce department to point them out), real roaster chicken, the whole-nine yards, HOMEMADE CHICKEN SOUP! And because Chris was missing the old LA neighborhood deli, I even made matzo balls to go in it!!! It was a thing of beauty (and tasted pretty amazing too!)

3 comments:

  1. My goodness!! You are such a great wife. Matt is just glad if I make something for dinner (let a lone a gourmet meal from scratch)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, wow. That looks amazing, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Can I have some too? You always have the best recipes for things. We still use your chimichanga and nacho recipes.

    ReplyDelete