CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Shea loves Nursery!

Nursery has been a bit of a challenge so far. Shea loved his first week or two and then decided he hated it and mom and dad were NOT allowed to leave him alone there. Well, he's decided that he loves it again and can stay the whole time by himself. Wahoo, mommy and daddy get to go to their classes. Today he colored a "picure" of Jesus and made a pretty out of fruit loops!! He was so excited, he smiled and talked about it all the way home.



2 comments:

  1. Oh, I am so jealous!! I can't wait till the twins go to nursery. Matt and I end up both leaving class so neither of us get to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart nursery! I was ecstatic the day my girls started nursery. Sunday School and Relief Society actually became a lot more fun!

    ReplyDelete