CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy Valentines Day


Happy Valentines Day!

We had a wonderful day. I got the best surprise EVER!! I was teaching my second period class when the classroom door opens and little Shea walks in carrying a single red rose and a special "balentine" for mommy. Then his daddy follows him into the room with a HUGE vase with a dozen georgous red roses. Happy Valentines Day Jenna!!! That afternoon Courntey was able to babysit and Chris and I got to go to dinner together at the Happy Sumo. OH MY HECK! It was unbelievably delicious. Our new favorite restaurant BY FAR!! And then we saw Night at the Museum, which was very cute. It was the nicest day.

2 comments:

  1. Holy SMOKES, that is a great Valentine's surprise!! It must be your great cooking :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great surprise!! I love how Shea walked in with the first rose!! What sweathearts!!

    ReplyDelete