CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 23, 2007

Parent Teacher Conferences

Parent Teacher Conferences. What a joy. I get to arrive at school at 7am and teach all my classes, (shortened to the point of serious stress that I can't possibly accomplish what I've planned in that amount of time), have a 20 minute lunch break (the only high point of the two days as they feed us sandwiches from Walmart), then sit and listen to parents complain for 6 1/2 straight hours about why I shouldn't have taken the I-Pod or cell phone away from their child. Then I get to come back and do it all again the next day. Thank goodness for Saturdays when all I have to do is clean the entire house, grocery shop, make jewelry, run errands, clip coupons, organize that messy closet, pay bills........................

LIFE IS SO BUSY

2 comments:

  1. The joys of being a working mom!! ;) Love ya,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you do it! You're definitely Wonder Woman. I'm dead by the end of the day and I don't even work outside of the home!

    ReplyDelete