CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Shea's solution



So a few minutes ago we were all sitting here watching My Friends Tigger and Pooh and Shea had a big stinky poop. So daddy changed him and a few minutes later, another big stinky poop. So daddy changed him again, and sure enough, a few minutes later, more stinkies. So, we said, Geez Shea, are you stinky again? How many poops are you going to have?? Well, Shea, my little thinker grabbed the TV remote, pointed it at his bum and said, "I'm going to turn off my bummy."
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

6 comments:

  1. Ok, this is hilarious. What a smarty pants! I love my little Sheamus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK! This is definitely one of the funniest things I have ever heard come out of a kid's mouth! He's only 2 years old, which makes it THAT much funnier! Shows how smart he is! I WISH we could "turn the bummy off," too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My eyes are still tearing from laughing so hard. He is the most hilarious (and bright) little two-year old ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so stinkin' adorable. What a smart little kid....

    ReplyDelete