CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 2, 2007

"You're a dork!"

So Shea had Chris and I absolutely in hysterics the other day. We were all sitting in the living room chatting and playing and I was teasing Shea. I was calling him a silly goose and he would say I'm not a silly goose and we were both giggling. So at one point I said "Who's my silly goose? You're my silly goose!" and he crouches down and gets his little pointer finger ready and points it at me and goes, "you're a dork!" Chris and I both looked at him and then just burst out laughing. Apparently that's something we say around here. It was so funny coming from him. And of course, Chris was tickled, I believe his exact words were "Out of the mouths of babes." :-)

Oh, and night 5 of the big boy bed has come and gone and SHEA HAS NOT GOTTEN OUT ONCE!!!!! He sleeps ALL NIGHT with no crying, no whining, no "Mommy I want to go in your bed," nothing! It's the big boy bed miracle!

1 comment:

  1. Dad thinks the word "Dork" is hilarious and loves to call mom one. Maybe Shea got it from good 'ole grandpa! Both of those stories are super funny!!

    ReplyDelete