CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Duty Week and Dancing


My cute, wonderful friend Michelle and I are going to Dancing tonight!! I am SO EXCITED. I had so much fun when we went to the taping of Ellen, I can't wait for tonight. Huge thanks again to Morgs and Chris who got us on the list. And then, we're going out to dinner for my birthday. What an awesome evening! So look for us tonight, and let me know if you see us!!! :-)

I just finished another duty week and I think this'll have to be a tradition - that I post my favorite calls from the week. This week was S.L.O.W. (Warning: If you're an AC you might not want to read this part. :-) I most calls I got Mon-Fri was 8!!! 8 calls. Crazy. I'll take that anytime. BUT, I paid for it over the weekend - it was pretty darn busy. So, back to my favorite calls, there aren't that many this week:
- There's the guy who calls in and says that he wants to put in a work order because his fridge stinks. (seriously) and then "while he's at it" can he put in a work order for his oven too, because that thing hasn't been cleaned since way before he moved in. (again, seriously) -Sure Mr. ___ we'll send someone right out to clean out your fridge and oven. NOT! (wait, sorry, I just had a 90s flashback.)
- Then there's the guy who calls me at 12:45 am on Fri night (Sat morning) and asks how late he can call to be let into his apartment. Um, dude - how 'bout right now since you already woke me up? Nope, he decides he wants to stay at the party he's at and calls back at a little after 2 to be let in. Lame!!!

Anyway, halleluiah I'm off duty for another few months, AND I get to go to dancing and dinner tonight, my bday is Wed - I think it'll be a good week!! (Now if only I had some boxes packed, for the move that is in a week and a half! - then I'd be PERFECT!!)

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Where are you moving?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way! You guys are going to have so much fun tonight. We're on duty this week so I'll hope for a S.L.O.W week like yours. Weekends are always tough. Good luck with packing...I feel your pain. Do you need some boxes? I have tons at work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JENNA!!! I looked for you Monday night and didn't see you and then thought, "Maybe they'll have her make a comment for the results show." Sure enough, there you were, twice! You looked great and like you were having so much fun. I'm kicking myself that I never tried to go to any shows when I lived 3 hours from LA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys were brilliant!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    xoxo

    You are so hot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, Jenna! Hope you have a wonderful time celebrating all week, but I especially hope you enjoyed your birthday today (the 12th).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! I hope it was a good one. You MUST tell about going to Dancing, how fun! After you move, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jenna! I am so jealous of your celebrity life. Ellen, Dancing, Britney...what's next!? Keep us posted on it so we can dream. If you ever see Zac Efron please get a picture for me.

    Oh...and good luck with moving, etc. Your family is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Moving? er? Your comments from your working weekend always make me laugh. Some people are so strange!

    ReplyDelete