CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

My little sheep

I can't believe my baby is no longer a baby and now participating in the Primary! program. Geesh! How did this happen? Anyway, that's another post. But last Fri he did get to be a little sheepy in the primary's rendition of the Nativity at the Christmas party. Have you ever seen a sheep this cute??





I actually got a little teary eyed as I watched him. We worked hard (and I mean hard) on memorizing the two songs they sang. And he got Picture a Christmas down pat! But Away in a Manger was still a little shaky. But we drilled it into him that he had to sing. (There are only 10 or so primary kids so they needed him! :-) So he gets up there and he sings his little heart out. When he couldn't remember the words he just sang gibberish, it melted my heart. And because he was a sheep, of course, he was supposed to stick "like glue" to his shepherd. This is John, my sweet friend Heidi's son. He was so cute w/ Shea who almost wouldn't let go of his hand and really, really stuck to him like glue. :-) I also thought it was adorable that he really got into the being sweet to the baby Jesus, just like his mama told him. What an obedient little guy. (That's him, bending down, petting Jesus.) :-)

3 comments:

  1. How cute! I also have a hard time believing how old Shea is. I remember seeing photos of his first Halloween when he was Elvis...3 years ago!!! I'm glad he did his part so well in the program. Someday Clare will melt your heart in the same way.

    ReplyDelete