CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Christmas!

Shea decided this year that he doesn't like to say Merry Christmas (no idea!) so Happy Christmas it is.
Happy Christmas!!!

We have had the most wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful Christmas this year. Thank you, thank you, thank you Grandma & Grandpa for spoiling us rotten. We have had the best time eating and putting puzzles together and playing with grandma and grandpa and hanging with Jaimee & Nick and shopping and eating some more and laughing until we can't breathe and reading and just relaxing and pretending we have no responsibilities or cares in the world . This. was. much. needed!!! We've even enjoyed the freezing cold Michigan weather and tons and tons of snow (a change every once in a while is good, right?!) Tomorrow we're headed to Kirtland to check out some church history sites. Can't wait.

4 comments:

  1. WHAT?!?!?!?! You are going to be in Kirkland?!?!?! That is in our stake in Cleveland! What am I doing visiting my family in Indiana?!?!?! Richard is there though, if you need anything at all, you should give him a call. I know he'd love to see you guys too! I'll let him know you are going to be there! I'm bummed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Richard doesn't have your number, but here is his (310)367-1234. I also got Jenna's cell phone number off of facebook, so he may give you a call. Hope you have a great visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear that your Christmas was perfect in every way! Miss you tons-
    JODY

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you had a great Christmas break. I really love the photos of your family on the last post too. I wish I lived closer, so I could try out your photographer. You guys look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete