CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Girls Night Out


So I'm way way WAY WAY behind on posts, so here goes. I LOVE girls night out. Chris has a guys movie night that he does with his friends every couple of months and now I think we might have a regular girls night out. Halleluiah! It's so fun to go out w/ friends and just be girls for a while and not moms and wives. We did this one before the holidays and we're doing another again soon right girls??!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm missing my girl friends in L.A. so much! Take advantage of these amazing women Jenna and have loads of girls nights out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely! This was such a fun night. Glad to finally see the photo LOL! Looking forward to our Thursday retreat!

    ReplyDelete