CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

My awesome new photo wall

I got this idea from my cute friend Emily. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It was so cheap to do and it fits perfectly on this little wall in our new apt. and showcases all my favorite photos from our session with Xandra. Plus the pic of the word eternity (from the statue of the family at the LA temple) is just so perfectly cheesy and well.. me! Love it!!
(oh and the new HGTV Dream Home 2009 had like 4 of these -series of 9 photos- walls throughout the house. Em you're onto something here!)

7 comments:

  1. I love it! I'm adding to to my list of design ideas for our next place (is it bad that I am already thinking of the "next place?" probably!) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. It looks so good on that wall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool way to display those gorgeous photos! The way you arranged them is so lovely, Jenna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!! And those photos are AWESOME!! I heard Emily talking about it when she was doing hers. This might be a dumb question but where can you develop 9x9 photos and where did you find the frames. I don't have any room to do it in our little apartment now but I would love to do something like this in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard you talking about it for a while and it is so nice to finally see it! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the wall! Where did you get your picture frames?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is darling! I have a hallway to my kitchen that I've been wanting to do a collage of photos with. That looks awesome! Where did you get the frames?

    ReplyDelete