CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 12, 2009

The kids' room

Since Clare was born I've been trying to figure out how to decorate their room and keep her girly colors and quilt and his boy colors and quilt. I found these online and a combination boy/girl room was born...
They are stickers (soooooo easy to do. No painting, taping etc. It took all of 7 minutes for Shea and I to stick them all up and it was super fun I might add.) I got them in the blue green and yellow for Shea and the pink orange and yellow for Clare. Add a stripey rug and curtains in all he same colors and voila - combo room!

Pretty cute, I think.
These awesome baby doodles were done by my friend Rebecca. She does a personalized Doodle that commemorates everything important about your pregnancy and the baby's first months. I have treasured Shea's and was soo sooo soooo happy to get a matching one for Clare! You can check out her other doodles on her blog and order one for your kids here.
Clare likes her new room. See:

4 comments:

  1. What a cute room! Those circle stickers REALLY look like they were painted on. That rug is PERFECT. Good find, Jenna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I'm totally copying!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Cute!! You are so crafty!! The boys room is still white. Wanna come do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet decoration of kids room... Love all the stuff!!

    ReplyDelete