CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 26, 2009

We really love

Disneyland!! Really, really, really love it. I will mourn, seriously mourn when we leave SoCal.

We hadn't been for a few months and it was so nice to go back and spend a day at the "Happiest Place on Earth." Shea rode all his favs and tried two new rides, the rockets at the entrance to Tomorrowland (very fun!) and the teacups! I can't stand the teacups and will never go on them again, in my life - so thanks Morgan, he loved them! (I adore his, "I'm cool - I'm a regular" pose in this pic.)
He got his customary cotton candy (yum yum, as his face entirely disappears inside the cone!)
And here's the most important: I had my first Dole whip! Holy. Cow. The line has always put me off before - never again! AMAZING. I guess I'll have to take $6 now every time we go - 3 for the kids' cotton candy and 3 for that Dole whip. I'm salivating right now. Hey Shea, wanna go to Disneyland tomorrow... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment