CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Shea!

He had a great birthday!
On Thursday morning he woke up and got to open his presents from us and Clarey. Here he is waiting with his eyes closed. What did he get?
A real big boy bike! Finally! He's SO happy.

Mom got to go to school to celebrate with him. We had fireman cupcakes for the whole class
they gave him 5 hip, hip, hoorays, sang to him and he got to wear the birthday crown!!


Then lunch at McDo - his "perfect lunch" (his words)
and Disneyland with our best friends.
(In the car on the way down)
Then PF Chang for his birthday dinner. His favorite restaurant!!! Can you tell he's happy? :-)
And finally home, where awesome Sean and Rachel met us to give him his birthday gift. Thanks again Sean, for introducing him to comic books! What? Cartoons in book form ??? Even better!!!! (I definitely think a life long love has begun!)
Finally bed time! I had been telling him ALL day long, happy birthday. He asked me sometime at Disneyland how many times I was going to tell him happy birthday. I told him a lot! Geez, it only comes once a year and I wanted to make sure it was special! So as I tucked him in bed, he said, and mom don't worry, I had a happy birthday! :-)
Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment