CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Aebelskivers anyone?

We got a pan last year up in Solveng and finally put it through it's maiden voyage over the Christmas break. Chris' family always had them during the holidays growing up and now we're all hooked!! I think I ate about 20! They are soooo delicious! Chris has promised to make them for us every holiday season from now on. Now that I've been thinking about their buttery, crispy, soft, sweet, deliciousness, I might have to make them for breakfast tomorrow. Anyone wanna come over?? :-)

4 comments:

  1. I love those so much. Jenna--it's getting so close to your due date. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are divine! Sounds like a great tradition to start. I have fond memories of eating those the morning I found out where my mission would be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenna-
    My people are from Denmark (land of the Aebelskivers)! I grew up on them and have been making them for my kids. They request them every Saturday. I love traditions and I love when other people try Aebelskivers! :)

    ReplyDelete