CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 14, 2011

Introducing...

Fionn Christophe Flood

Tue Jan 12, 2011 9:12pm
8 lbs 21 inches

As you can see Chris and I finally agreed on a name. :-) I love his name, I had to come around to the traditional Irish spelling. I didn't want people to always mispronounce it, which they will, so sorry buddy, I guess you'll just have to get used to telling people that it's pronounced Finn!

I'm in LOVE! He is gorgeous and sweet and soft and tiny and perfect. I forgot how amazing a newborn is. His smell! I could just eat him up. The teeny tiny mewly sounds. So delicious!! Clare is obsessed and wants to hold and kiss him every second. Shea is pretty much indifferent but thinks he's cool. Grandma and daddy have to take turns holding him when he's not with me. His birth was long, as is usual for me, but easy and recovery is so far great! We had so much help from wonderful neighbors. I love you girls!! Thank you for everything!!!

We're happy as can be! Welcome gorgeous boy, we love you!!!


19 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jenna!! He is sooo so cute!! And I love his name. So happy for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love his name and the spelling! He's gorgeous! Félicitations! He has his own birthday month, but I love that he's on the 12th, like you, Jenna. Thanks so much for sharing the good news. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, so beautiful! Love the name and am so happy for your little family! Seeing the pictures makes me want a newborn around again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! He is so beautiful. Hope you are getting lots of rest and one on one time with him- they grow so fast! Great name. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I am glad to hear all went well. Can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! He is beautiful! Congratulations! We would love to bring you dinner when we get back in town and meet the little guy! I'm glad to hear everything went well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Love the name and he is ADORABLE! We'll have to come visit in a couple months once life settles down and meet him! Ah have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love new babies too. He's gorgeous. You have to tell the story of how you got his name.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the name! And he is so beautiful. Congrats, I wish I was next door and could come over and see that sweet little baby.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yippee! :) Love the name, that was on our list (but just spelled Finn). Congrats to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. He's absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations. Let us know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations, he's adorable! I love the name! So happy for you both! You have a darling family!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so happy for you and your new baby son. There is NOTHING in the world like a new baby. It amazes me how a little person changes everything in a home. Glad you are feeling fine and that he is healthy and well. XXOJODY

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats! So glad to hear that you are recovering well and that life is wonderful.
    Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations!!! He is adorable (but then again, so are your other kids, so that's not surprising). How lucky you all are to get such a sweetie added to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats guys! He is beautiful,let us know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations!! He is a cutie! And while my name is generally pronounced correctly from the spelling, as one whose name is constantly misspelled, I say don't worry about it! I'm used to it and totally not bothered by it... it's actually a fun opportunity to tell how I got my name. Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh he's so sweet and cute! I want to love on him too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations Jenna! He's a cutie. Enjoy him!

    ReplyDelete