CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter

We had a wonderful Easter. It's fun that our kids are getting older, Shea really grasped Easter and the Resurrection this year. We were able to have some really nice conversations about our Savior, which made it better than ever.

We dyed eggs -

Mommy made the whole family Easter outfits to match Clare's dress -

Chris wanted me to make him an Easter bow tie - I told him I'd only do it if he'd let me make it all matchy matchy. I LOVED it!!! I think he regretted the whole deal, to tell you the truth. :-) For being a good sport, I promised to make him some more, non-matching ones!

My boys in their bow ties -

My little Easter cuties -

5 comments:

  1. You win BEST DRESSED in the Easter Parade! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your talent astounds me! You should be on the front cover of "Sewing" or "Parenting" with those darling kids!

    I dedicated my teacher's basket to you this year on my blog. Just told Brenda Swenson that and she laughed and laughed! :)
    XOXOJODY

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all look so darling. Your skills are amazing!! You're right, the boys bow ties are fabulous. You all look so happy and make me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE it!! They are all so adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete