CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Little Fionn

I know! I know! It's way past time for an update. :-)

I can't believe he's already almost 10 weeks old! Time flies when you're totally overwhelmed and sleep deprived. :-)

Fionn is gorgeous and sweet - he's sleeping better so I'm loving that. He has the most ridiculously high pitched cry. It's the cry other babies have when they're being tortured. When he breaks it out in public, everyone thinks he's dying. But other than that he's perfect! :-)

I could just spend all day kissing and cuddling him. Seriously, look at this sweet, soft, gorgeousness!!!!

One Month:
Two months:

2 comments:

  1. Wow Jenna he is so cute. I usually don't comment so much on other peoples blogs but he really is so sweet I just had to gush! Congratulations. And love his name...AND love how you took pictures with the 1 month 2 months signs. SO smart. You and Chris seem really happy and I am glad everything is going so well for you guys. I think of you every time I wear my favorite earrings...the gorgeous orange oval shaped drop earrings that you took from a necklace to make into earrings for me. They seriously are my favorite. Hope you get some sleep! Hang in there mamma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is so stinkin cute! I just want to eat him up!

    ReplyDelete