CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 23, 2011

My two new favorite things.

I know I'm not Oprah, but I have a list of favorite things too! Here are my two newest additions:

Halftees

Genious! Seriously. Sometimes I want an undershirt, my teeshirt is a little short, I don't want to button my sweater all the way or my pants are a little lower rise - you know what I mean, sometimes you need a longer undershirt. But sometimes, you really don't want that extra bulk of a full undershirt, but you still want the sleeve and neckline coverage. Voila, the halftee!!
I'm loving them! (And let's talk about nursing with a halftee, awesome!) Anyway - check them out!
http://halftee.com




Mabel's Labels

Check out these adorable labels. They're dishwasher and microwave safe, the clothing ones won't wash off in the wash. They have bag tags and household labels. But I'm in love with these cute kiddo ones. You can pick the color and the symbol - they're cute and skinny and fit on anything, but they're super durable and won't come off either - they're great!! No more lost sippys, snack boxes, pencils etc. for us!! And if you want some free ones, go to their website and sign up to be a Mabel's Label Buzzmama.


No comments:

Post a Comment