CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 23, 2011

This blog used to be funny!

Sorry faithful readers. I was just (I have no idea why - and NO! I did not have an hour to waste!) looking at old blog posts and I realized that my blog used to be funny. (Sep '08 was really cracking me up just now.) I apparently used to pay attention to my kids when they talked to me and I also apparently used to have time to blog the funny things they'd say and do. Now I feel lucky if I can get a shower every few days (shh! don't tell) and man does the blog suffer (from the lack of time, not the lack of showering!). So sorry! And thanks for sticking with us even though I'm lame (r) now!! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Just looking at that picture of Fionn all sprawled out, asleep like that, made me laugh...guess you're one up on the laugh train! He is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are still always so fun. I am thankful you still keep it up. I ALWAYS look forward to it.

    ReplyDelete