CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 19, 2011

Happy Halloween 2011

I guess better late than never.
This year we didn't do a theme Halloween. I was a little bummed I didn't do it - I'll have to really make up for it next year - all I did this year was make Clare's dress. It did turn out adorable and she's worn it at least 4 or 5 days a week since Halloween. Here's pics of my cute Harry Potter, my darling Rapunzel and our sweetest cheeky monkey.

Carving Pumpkins
(How they really feel about gross pumpkin guts)
(And when I made them smile)


His first pumpkin!
Annual Halloween stew
Annual Halloween jammies
Our Vampire Pumpkins! How cute are these??!!
Harry Potter, Rapunzel, Cheeky Monkey!

2 comments:

  1. So, So, So adorable! You are such a fun mom. Love ya lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the post. The subjects are fantabulous and the stew made me really hungry.

    ReplyDelete