CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Ninjago Party

I loved the invites we made.   I REALLY wish I'd looked up how to spell Spinjitzu before I'd printed them.  :-( 



We made these awesome Ninja pops.  I still have tons (any takers??)


Cute little takeout boxes and printed stickers made awesome favors.


Our Ninja cake


Printed water bottles


We played ninja, ninja, serpentine.


Pin the ninja star on Pythor.


There was a dragon pinata.


We made our own nunchucks and did lots and lots of fighting, running and ka yahing.  A great time was had by all!


Happy Birthday baby!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE, LOVE the cake. You did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how did you make the num chucks?!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janna,
      I got foam pipe cover things from Home Depot. They come really long and I cut them to size with scissors. Then I got cool looking red duct tape, black ribbon and red pipe cleaners. I shaped the pipe cleaners into a loop and taped them really well to the tops of the pipe covers then connected the ribbon thought the pipe cleaners to connect them. They worked perfectly and couldn't hurt anyone! Good luck!

      Delete