CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 28, 2012

The Tulip Festival

My wonderfully sweet Aunt Julie called in early April and invited us to go to the Tulip festival at Thanksgiving Point.  We had such as wonderful day with her, Callie and Grandma Itha!  The kids LOVED running around, being wild, exploring and picking out all their favorite flowers!


I wish I'd had my camera not just my phone.  The tulips were soooo gorgeous. 





I must have liked the yellow ones the best.  :-)


I love this one of the kids talking to my sweet little Grandma.  So precious.



2 comments:

  1. WOW! what a picture, it's very cool.thank you so much for share with us. please check it out bt email helpline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey what a blog. It gives really good information. For any help related to bt check: free hotmail contact number

    ReplyDelete