CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Dear Heavenly Father...

My little angel says the sweetest prayers I have EVER heard. He says them all by himself every night and I am amazed at what he remembers from his day to thank his Heavenly Father for. I can tell you what I thank my Heavenly Father for! This little boy is such a miracle in my life.
Here was tonight's prayer:

"Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for mommy, thank you for daddy, thank you for Shea, thank you for GG (Chris' grandma, Shea's great grandma, hence the GG), thank you for President Hinkey, thank you for popcorn, thank you for basketball, thank you for the Wonderpets. AMEN!!"

4 comments:

  1. That just shows what a good mommy you are, Jenna! Shea is so stinkin' smart like his daddy. I can't wait to see him in just a few weeks! YIPPEE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I MISS HIM - - - June 2, can't come soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too sweet!! You are a great mom. I love how his whole prayer was of things he was grateful for!!

    ReplyDelete