CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Copy Cat


Auntie Anne's. Aka, the best pretzels in the entire universe! (Pretzelmakers and Wetzels don't even compare.) And you can now have them at home -if like me, your closest Auntie Anne's is at grandma's mall in Detroit. (Ok, there's probably one closer, but that's the only one I know of!)

So anyway, when my first issue of Food Network Magazine (and that's a whole separate post. Oh my heck - it's awesome!) contained the Auntie Anne's copycat recipe I was thrilled!

Can I just say....
YUM!
All 6 were gone in about 20 minutes. Sorry neighbors, you were meant to get a few, but now I know that next time I'll need to double, or triple the recipe. :-)
*Disclaimer, as this is neither a food nor photography blog I feel just fine posting these crappy photos - :-)
Seriously, these were amazing! If the recipe's not on the Food Network's website, let me know and I'll post it. Yum, yum, yum~

7 comments:

  1. those are great pictures!! Look super yummy!! I wish I could take a bite now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what I would GIVE to have you here in Utah as my neighbor......!

    Please, Please, Please send the recipe! I love trying new things!
    XOXOJody

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look even better than you described them! I'm still pretty sure I won't bother to make them though, cause I'll just drive to the mall to get them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. MMm..... what is the sauce you used to dip?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love to have the recipe! Please post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, those look awesome. Must have the recipe! Ooh, loving the magazine huh? I'm so tempted to sign up, maybe I'll just have to now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Feel free to share the recipe! I've been looking for one!

    ReplyDelete