CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

New look, walking and bored!

Check out our new blog look. I loved, loved, loved the custom blog that Megan made me last year, but I don't know about you, but I can only take the same look for so long, Check out the cute new springy free template I found. Not only was it free, but I did it myself (i.e. super, duper simple!!)

Clare is 100% walking now. Walking as a fun novelty is over and now it's a mode of transportation. It thrills me to see this adorable little piggy-tailed beauty tottering around our house. She thinks its cool too, see...
And we had to post photos of my most recent infomercial acquisition. (Yes, I am a s.u.c.k.e.r for As Seen On TV. And just so you know - Sham Wows = wow! Space Bags = suck! Under the bed shoe storage = blah. Light up personal trimmer = can't live without it)
And Benderoos. Love love love love love 'em! They'll keep a poor super bored 4 year old who's sister was quarantined to the house occupied for hours! We made a whole spider family and to keep them company a snake family too! Get 'em here moms. Two sets for $20! Endless entertainment possibilities.

Happy General Conference!!

5 comments:

  1. Those are AWESOME! I'm definitely going to have to get me some. And the Shams are Totally amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new look!! I'm in desperate need myself, and I change mine up a LOT.

    Whoooooaaa.. Bendaroos. I'm intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way Cute new blog!!! I'll have to check it out. I've been bored with my blog design too.

    Did Chris do anything horrible for April Fool's Day? I remember that he has a track record of playing pretty amazing/awful tricks. I wondered if with a sick baby, he had taken it easy on you :)

    This is Betsey, not Richard by the way...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new blog! It is Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Walking changes everything in your life at home, doesn't it?

    She is such a doll

    ReplyDelete