CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

What goes through a boy's mind?


When he decides that the appropriate place for one of his dinner peas is his ear?????

Is it that it's just too perfect a fit to resist? Or that the color goes great with his green t-shirt? Does he think it'll improve his hearing? Did they taste like ear wax to start with? Was it just boredom?? I guess I'll never know.

(He knows, by the way, definitively now, that his ears are NOT the appropriate place for peas!)

3 comments:

  1. Haha. I once squeezed four peas out of Libby's nose! I turned my back for one second and when I looked I saw her trying to put one up a nostril. "She wouldn't..." I thought... but better check just to be sure. Um, yes, she would. Seriously, what goes through their minds?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. Do you remember Michelle Watabe? Her daughter put jewelry beads in her ears. Took the doctor two and a half hours to get them out. Funny thing is that they didn't know about them until they took her in for a well check! LOL! ok, that's not really funny, but you know what I mean...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it wonderful what kids think of. It is the first time i heard of a pea in an ear.

    ReplyDelete