CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fionn update

This little guy is amazing. He is so sweet, so mellow, sooooo loving. I can not imagine our family without him. We adore him. He has three teeth on bottom and two top teeth should pop through any minute now. He's very close to crawling. He loves his siblings. They can make him laugh by just looking at him. He FINALLY sleeps through the night. Hallelujah!! He eats lots of cereal, baby food and baby snacks as you can see - look at this little fat rolly polly - I finally have a fat baby!! Yay. I can't get enough of his soft, little, fat, wonderful, smiling self. I love you sweet angel Fionnster!!

I missed his 7 month photo, moving, vacation and all that. But here's a few catch up pics. He'll be 9 months old next week!!! Where has the time gone??



No comments:

Post a Comment