CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Leaving LA

Deciding to move and then moving was so quick that we only had time to do a few of our favorite things "one last time."

The California Science Center:


Natural History Museum:

(I told Shea and best friend Connor to hold hands in the parking lot - and then I thought it looked so cute I made them let me take a picture. I think the exact quote from the boys was, "Ugh, Mom! Ugh Jenna!" :-)
The best friends even got a special night out at a kids restaurant! They got matching tattoos and balloon animals. (Were they excited?)

Disneyland, of course:
Belle thought Fionn was adorable and couldn't stop giving him kisses.


The Beach:


4th of July Picnic with Friends and Dean's Birthday:






1 comment:

  1. That picture of me is seriously heinous! Good thing I love you so I'll let you keep it up :D
    We loved seeing you guys. I hope you are feeling more at home!

    ReplyDelete