CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Curls!!

I tried this ridiculously simple thing I found on pinterest - it's changed my life. :-) Ok, maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration - but WOW! I have never mastered the hair curling thing, I'm not good at it, it takes me FOREVER!! and the curls fall out super fast. This is amazing!! It takes 3, count them, 3 minutes to do, sleep on it and presto!!! Super curly!
This is Clare and I last night, my hair was dry, hers wet:
(disclaimer - this is not sexy! At all. Chris says I look like the mom from that 70s show.)




And this morning: TA DAH!


4 comments:

  1. WHOA! I pinned this but hadn't tried it yet. That is awesome. I'm definitely going to have to try it. Thanks for being my ginuea pig. I was skeptical on if it would actually work. It did - your hair turned out so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! Need to find the pin so I can get the tutorial. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE IT!! Both of you look gorgeous. I'll bet my sweet cupcake loves her curls!

    ReplyDelete