CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

ONE

My beautiful boy is ONE!
He is the most joyful, happy, delightful baby of all time. He's a gift to me in my old age. :-) Happy Birthday gorgeous boy!!!

(Warning - photo overload!)

I had WAY too much fun on Pinterest and found lots of cute ideas for his partay. We settled on a Goldfish party. They are his favorite food and his name is Fionn after all. :-) Perfect.

How cute are these ribbon goldfish invites?!

I made lots of fun decorations:

Our local party store makes these fish balloons - this little guy in our party colors was sooooo adorable!
For party favors, I sewed these little orange butcher paper goldfish and filled them with goldfish! The kids loved ripping them open. :-)


The food!
Who knew you could get sixlets in bulk in your party colors? FUN!

Tuna fish sandwiches for big kids

Sprinkle covered PB & J fishies
Fish jello

Friends

Cake

I love this picture of my happy one year old angel!


Letting the ice cream soften and then scooping into muffin cups is GENIOUS! It was so easy when we were doing cake and ice cream to just take them out of the freezer and toss one on each plate. Genious I tell you!

He REALLY enjoyed his cake. :-)




Happy Birthday BABY!!












9 comments:

  1. Happy birthday little one!! The party was beautiful, Jenna! You're such a talent mom... Love to check your blog and see your news. I just found out about pinterest and its been soo fun! Love you and miss you a bunch, my dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe he is one!!! Everything looks so adorable, you did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. I can't believe he's 1 either. Love him. and pinterest. it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the party! And thanks for sharing the idea for the ice cream in muffin cups, genius! Congrats on your big 1 year old boy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I loved everything from this post! Your fish theme was awesome. I just signed up for pintrist but haven't gotten on there yet to explore.

    I just updated my blog too with a picture-overload from ALyssa's birth. Love, love, love family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Can't believe he is One already! Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is the HAPPIEST baby ever!!! I LOVE the party. What a hit!! Happy, happy birthday, baby boy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pictures of him smashing the cake into his own face! Too cute. Happy birthday, Fionn! (Oh-- and the invitations are adorable. The ribbon fish is amazing!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...what a cute party!! I love the photo of him in his high chair too. Such a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete