CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 27, 2012

She's FOUR!

Happy Birthday my sweet princess. We love you so much. You make us smile every day. You are so sweet, so happy, so much fun, such a good big sister. I love spending my days with you little girl! Happy Happy Birthday.

This little girl is obsessed with princesses. I tried so hard to talk her out of another princess party. To no avail. However, thanks to Pinterest and Supermom's very cool Tangled party ideas we pulled off an AWESOME purple and yellow Rapunzel birthday for my little sweetheart.

The invites:
(I LOVED them. The tower! The window! The braid! So much fun!!)

The food:
The Tower! I LOVE how it turned out (even though Shea called it the "Leaning tower of Pizza" all day!! :-)

The cupcakes at the base of our tower:
The jello boats:
The snacks:
Purple grapes, purple yogurt covered pretzels and purple sixlets (they were the perfect purple, even though they look blue in this picture.)

The decor:
I LOVED the cute Rapunzel braid we made for the front door.
We made a Kingdom of the Sun banner and lots of cute yellow and purple tissue paper balls and cupcake liner balls. The picture does not do them justice. I can't bring myself to take it all down, but I strung the banner with leftover yellow yarn, it has stretched out so much that Chris and I can't cross into the family room now without beheading ourselves with the banner. I really should take it down. :-(

This adorable butterfly balloon doesn't have anything to do with the party theme, but you can't have a party without a couple of cool balloons. (And Fionn loved it!)
The games:
We played 'Pin the frying pan on Flynn Rider'. It was a hit.

We made princess crowns: So much glitter glue was used! So. much! :-)


We made Pascals with party blower tongues. So fun!

And then we blew out candles and opened presents!

(I don't know what this face it - she was happy, I promise!)
All the princesses in their princess dresses:
Our party favors were Rapunzel paints (we used these labels from Supermom and put Clarey's name in) - I forgot to take a picture of ours. And Clare and I made cute little purple bracelets for all the girls (that I stayed up way too late to finish and then forgot to put in the party bags and now have to go to all the houses - aggg!)
And I had to toss in this picture of my adorable little Fionn having fun with Uncle Tim. (Sorry Shea, were you at this party? I don't have a single picture of you. Too much squealing and giggling??)
Happy Birthday Clarey!
(And whew! I have a month off before I have to start planning the next party. Three birthdays in four months is exhausting!)

1 comment:

  1. There's a picture of Shea in the background of the little girl blowing the paper Pascal :) Cute party!

    ReplyDelete