CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 17, 2012

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!
We made homemade Valentines this year. WE LOVED IT! I will never go back to store bought again. We had sooooo much fun searching online for ideas and I will treasure the memories of sitting for two whole days with these two sweeties making their valentines. Happy Valentines Day indeed!!!




For Clarey we made little heart flowers with suckers in the middle:
For Shea, it was Star Wars all the way, with dollar store glow sticks. So fun!

They woke up to a heart attack. Trails of hearts leading them from their beds to the kitchen, where a valentine breakfast awaited.

I did heart pancakes with a little message and "heart" eggs, I saw on pinterest. The eggs weren't as "hearty" as I wanted, but they LOVED them!!

Lunch was fun too, We had heart everything: cucumbers, red peppers, strawberries, sandwiches, pretzels, cookies and even raspberries with white chocolate chips in the middle.

And after all that fun, they got to play with Uncle Tim and Chris and I got to go on a date! Hope your V day was as fun as ours!!

3 comments:

  1. You are so creative!! I love all the posts. The party, valentines, all of it. It's the best - especially those 3 cute little faces!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so creative!! I love all the posts. The party, valentines, all of it. It's the best - especially those 3 cute little faces!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these ideas, thanks for sharing. Homemade valentines? Talk about really putting your heart into it. What a great opportunity for the kids. Love the fun heart-shaped food.

    ReplyDelete