CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 23, 2007

"Daddy, there's a froggy in my sippy!"

Last week, while teaching away, I got an email from Chris who was home with Shea. It made me laugh out loud. Shea had been sucking on his sippy and there wasn't anything left, so he kept sucking for a minute and then very seriously turned to his dad and informed him that, "Daddy! There's a froggy in there!!!!" The sound the sippy makes when empty does sound similar to a little froggy ribbit!! :-)

3 comments:

  1. That's soooooo hilarious! Kids do say the darnest things! Halleigh asked me, "Who is that boy?" I told her it was Shea. Her eyes got so big and said, "He growed up a lot!" ha ha....he really has since November. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cute comment Amber left you!! Shea is getting so much older!! He is a little gentleman!! Can't wait to see you guys in 6 weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. IS OUR CALI TRIP REALLY ONLY 6 WEEKS AWAY?!?! Holy moly! I didn't realize it! YAY!! I am super super super excited!!

    ReplyDelete