CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 21, 2009

Family Summer Fun

We loved, loved, loved having our daddy home this summer. I think Chris and I have made our peace with not making a ton of money when we're done with all this school - for me it's because my babies will have their daddy home all summer, at every school break and after school every day. I'm looking forward to hanging out like this every summer!

We went to Sea World for two days:

We went to the beach:

We went to Disneyland:


And we discovered a cream puff store -a whole entire store just for delicious, fresh, cream puffs! An entire store. Just down the street. It's a dang good thing that we just discovered it now and not 2 years ago or I'd have even more weight to loose.
We all enjoyed them immensely!!:



9 comments:

  1. I love the one by the water with Chris and the kids! That is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great summer! That is a blessing that Shea and Clare get to have so many special moments with their daddy (and you, too, of course!). I like all the photos! And the one of you and Clare, it's precious that the grains of sand are still on Clare's face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So where is this cream puff place and why haven't you taken me there yet?! I'm outraged! I'm so glad you get to spend so much time with all of your family together. That is a real blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Beard Papas! So yummy! What a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the close up shot of both of them....so-o-o-o beautiful. And Jenna you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm afraid that whale is thinking she would make a tasty little morsel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like you have been having so much fun. I can't believe you've got a Clover preschool kid now. Mila loved it there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun! I hope you all are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete