CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sexy bugs


This is the first thing Shea said to me when I had dragged myself out of bed this morning:
S - "Mom, we really need to get some bug spray today."
M - "Why buddy?"
S - "Because the bugs are going to be really sexy outside!"

I told him that I was pretty sure that's not what he meant to say and asked him where he heard that. He said that Handy Manny was going on a camp out yesterday and he forgot the bug spray so he went to Kelly's and Kelly gave him some bug spray because the bugs were going to be sexy.

I guess I'm going to have to look up that episode and figure out how bugs are sexy (since I'm sure he didn't mean, as in the above photo) and I'm definitely going to have to figure out how to get him to stop saying sexy!!!

4 comments:

  1. He didn't learn it in nursery, I can tell you that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you figure out what he really meant, let us know! Franchement, it "bugs" me that that particular adjective is so widely used nowadays, it has even crept into the world of academia! I think its overuse should be exterminated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is HILARIOUS! Haha. We miss Shea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey- this is Jessica McDaniel. I just found your blog and read this post. I laughed so hard that I cried. I’ve watched Handy Mandy a few times this week and I don’t think that I heard anything about sexy bugs, but I’ll keep my ears open.

    ReplyDelete