CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 25, 2009

If only...

This morning Shea watched me do an On Demand workout. After a while he joined in and we had a ton of fun together. He asked me why we were doing it, so I pointed out the women's nice, flat bellies. "That's why, bud, mommy wants one of those!" :-) And I explained that working out and eating healthy foods is how. So we finished the workout and I bent down to take off my shoes and he goes, "Mom!!! It didn't work! You're still round!"

Well, at least he didn't say fat. *Sigh* If only one 30 minute workout did it! :-)

8 comments:

  1. He cracks me up. I love your blog with all the funny things he says.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One magical work-out would be so cool! Shea's remarks and reactions are always bragworthy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was such a funny story! Thanks for putting a smile on my face:) If you find that one magical work-out, let me know about it...after this baby I'm going to need it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shea always makes me laugh! I love his innocence in actually believing that one workout is all it takes. I wish! Maybe birth? You could tell him about the day when he was born and you magically shrunk a few sizes by getting rid of the "baby weight".

    ReplyDelete
  6. How funny, thanks for the laugh. Your kids are so cute Jenna. Shea did such a good job in his class presentation today in Primary. He had the whole thing memorized!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hysterical-------He is so-o-o-o intuitive!! And wouldn't it be great if it was that easy. He is such a gem. I want to hug him!!

    ReplyDelete