CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Pre-school!

He has been asking the entire summer if it's time to go to Clover yet. Well bud, it's time!
And he LOVES it! When something is extra delicious, he calls in de-yumster, and he came out of his classroom on Wed and said it was de-funster! And then asked if he could go every single day. Well, yes, my sweet, you sure can. :-) I'm so glad he loves school, and hope it lasts a long time, since he's got, oh, 20 or so years ahead of him still.
It was hard for me - a real elementary school is much different than a neighborhood co-op where I'm the teacher half the time! I definitely had tears in my eyes, but Chris forbade me from shedding them in front of him and by the time we got home where I could have a good cry, it had passed. Now we're just happy for him. Yeah for pre-school. (He even loves his homework!)

4 comments:

  1. Umm, that makes me sound like a jerk. I didn't want her to cry in front of Shea - because I didn't want him to start crying, and he would have - she was more than welcome to cry in front of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick has the same shirt as Chris! Good 'ole Old Navy deals. So how'd you get away with the hair doo on Shea? I thouht Chris was morally opposed to faux hawks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like everyone has made this important transition smoothly. Shea looks so handsome and grown up! "De-funster" is such a cool thing he said!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can he possibly be so big?.....And crying IS always an option and always very probable!

    ReplyDelete