CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Phones in Heaven???


I put Shea down for a nap at noon today. At 1:30 he still wasn't asleep so I went in to see why he was still awake. This is what I discovered:

Mom: Why are you awake buddy?

Shea: Look mom, I have a bug bite, and it was hurting and so I said a prayer and it stopped hurting! But then I couldn't sleep, so I said another prayer. It didn't work, so I said another one. That one didn't work either, but then Heavenly Father sent you in here to help me fall asleep. .... So Heavenly Father did hear my prayer! (very excited!)

Mom: Heavenly Father always hears your prayers Shea, and he will always answer your prayers! I'm so glad you said a prayer today buddy, that makes me so happy. (etc. etc. etc.) :-)

Shea: (almost asleep) Mom, can Heavenly Father hear my prayers even when he's talking on the phone??

:-)
(Come on, I'm not on the phone that much!!)

3 comments:

  1. What can possibly be more precious than a child's discovery and continual reconfirmation that Heavenly Father hears him!! Thanks for sharing. I love him SO much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness, that is so great! That made my day, thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete