CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 17, 2009

One down!!

I'm making 3 Halloween costumes this year. I love, love, love doing big, fancy birthday cakes and homemade Halloween costumes for my kids every year. Last year I didn't make our costumes, it was too busy and I had to give it up and buy them - but I was soo bummed about it. So this year I was determined to do them. And I'm sooooo soooo excited. Shea's came out PERFECTLY! I can't wait for him to see it in the morning. I was so close to waking him up just now at 11:15 to see it. I resisted, barely.
This year's project is bigger than I've ever done before. I've never done three from scratch for one year. Luckily Chris' costume is just shorts and a tee-shirt. I don't think I could do 4, or at least not while starting one week before the first Halloween party!
Here's the mess after Shea's was done tonight. So I have a ton left to do this week, but at least there's one down!!! Check back for pics of the final projects soon!! :-)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! Can't wait to see what you made for Shea and what you'll make for Clare and yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so fun I didn't know you do that. Can't wait to see pics of them as we'll be outta town for the Halloween party this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really are an amazing woman! Three from scratch!! I can't wait to see the pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps that last comment from Taylor (and this one) is from Laura :) I am signed in as him apparently :)

    ReplyDelete