CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Getting ready for Halloween



One of my favorite holidays. I love it!!! It's so fun to come up with costumes, make them and dress up and then of course, eat candy (lots of it.) What's not to love???!!!
So far we've made all our costumes (photos to come tomorrow!!) made fondant covered bat and jack-0-lantern cream cheese cupcakes, had a neighborhood party, painted pumpkins, had a ward party and dressed in our cute Halloween outfits numerous times. And we still have a whole week to go!!!
Yippee.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you love Halloween----it is SO my favorite too! It looks like you made the most of the holiday. So, much fun. I wish I were there to play, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic of them standing together - so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete