CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 26, 2009

The Peanuts Gang!!

Love, love, love this year's costumes. Thanks to daddy, as always, for the idea. Most adults could figure us out, but the kids kept asking me who I was. Apparently 'It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown' hasn't aired yet this year. :-)
The cutest Snoopy and Woodstock you ever did see, no?
I'll try to get some better photos of the kids' costumes this weekend. I love how they turned out, from the sides especially, you can really tell who they are. I liked how big and cartoonish my Lucy dress turned out and I love Chris' because I didn't have to do anything except draw on his forehead!! (Clare was kind of bothered by it though and Shea couldn't wait to wipey it off at the end of the night.) Overall, they were worth all the work and stress and we can't wait to wear them again this weekend. :-)
Happy Halloween!!!

9 comments:

  1. So cute! You are an overachiever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! You guys look so great, well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every year I am extremely impressed with your creativity and how wonderful your costumes look. Did you come up with your own pattern for Woodstalk and Snoopy? You are amazing!! Great job on Lucy and Charlie Brown. My mother-in-law absolutely loves Peanuts, so I'll have to have her take a peak at your ingenuity. Cutest Peanuts Gang ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are fabulous.....they all turned out darling!! I am jealous, though that you have a husband, that not only wants to play, but that comes up with the ideas. I think you should win a prize. PS - how did the relief society lesson go?
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that your family has matching costumes. You did such an amazing job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know, I was thinking about you the other night because I was thinking about Halloween! And how you always stole the show at the "OC!" Too cute! Can I hire you next year to deck out my family? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute...we were on the same wavelength this year. Hayden was Lucy, Spencer was Charlie Brown and Lincoln was Snoopy:) Next year (when I'm not BIG and PREGNANT) maybe I will dress-up too. Your family is too cute and the kids are growing up soooooo fast! I can't believe it:) You are sooooo talented and I'm so glad I didn't have to compete with your sewing skills...I was happy with my "talent" then I saw your costumes and holy smokes, you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So so cute. You did such a good job on those customes Jenna. What a great Mom you are!

    ReplyDelete