CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Anton in my Trader Joes??

You're kidding me right? That's what I think every time I see a celeb someplace I frequent. It's so weird to me that they're real people and that they need milk and almonds too. It's just so odd to have a crush on someone on TV and then see them in your Trader Joes!! I love it!!
So this morning I had to run up and grab some flowers and some tortillas. As soon as I walked in, I saw him. "Anton" from Dexter. Chris and I love this show and have had a great time watching it from the beginning. Anton has been one of my favorite parts! He's so hot (yeah, Chris knows I think this. :-)
So as I always do with famous people, I gawk and follow them around in what I think is a covert manner, trying to get a better look. I was so excited that he was there, I called my friend Tamara, the only other person I know who watches Dexter religiously. I'm a little giddy as I tell her he's here. She says I have to go talk to him. I said NO WAY! I'm waaayyy too chicken for that. But she convinces me that they love it when fans come up and talk to them, so I did it!!
I walked up to a famous person that I watch on TV! I asked him if I could take his picture. He asked me my name, introduced himself, (oh, hi, David? I had no idea that was your name! For shame.) shook my hand and then he asked if he could be in the picture with me. Ummmmm, let me think about that for a second! Shut up!!! YES! He put his arm around me, scrunched down and took a pic with me. He was sooooo nice. I might change my mind and ALWAYS ask them for pictures now.

Oh happy day!! David/Anton whatever your name is, you're a hottie whose show and character I've loved. Nice to meetcha!!

4 comments:

  1. Have you kept a running list of all the celebrities you've encountered? I'm losing track! How nice to have such a pleasant experience meeting David today. Trader Joe's is the best market to shop at. Wish there was one close to us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evidently TJs is where it's at. I saw the boss from Samantha Who? a little while ago. So fun you got a picture and that he was actually cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whhaaaaaaaatt??? Lucky girl, I love Anton!

    ReplyDelete