CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 20, 2010

Oh, by the way...

Our last baby is a boy! :-)

We're very excited. I'm happy I haven't saved every article of clothing Shea ever wore for nothing. And that giving away all of Clare's clothes to my sister and sister-in-law was a good choice. Plus I knew it was a boy, and I'm always happy when I'm right. Now, if only we had any boys names. Aaggh!

Shea was very concerned during the ultrasound that the doctor was pressing too hard on my stomach and moving the skin all around. He was sure it was hurting me, it was too cute. And Clare, even after it was firmly determined that it was a boy, refused to believe it and kept saying excitedly, "It's a girl!" :-) Shea did a little victory dance on the stool when it was announced that he's getting a brother. I guess you can't please them all. :-)

8 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! Congratulations. I think that's a great way to end things. I'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing how your instincts led you to hold on what you needed to and to be generous and give away clothes you would no longer need! Congratulations!! Is Finn no longer in the running? I still like it for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! Aren't boys fun?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Really excited for you guys. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY Congratulations! We're so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We think Callum is a good name, or Michael. Both are excellent choices :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yea congratulations...that is what I am having! So when is your due date again, isn't it in January?? (This is Jenn Terry by the way)...

    ReplyDelete